Tips to assist with your home-loan application
WE CAN ASSIST YOU EVEN IF YOU ARE NOT IN AUCKLAND
- File all local bank statements- + overseas statements (copies cost)
- Always keep current 6 months statements ready.
- If your deposit has come from overseas, get your paperwork organized early to save time / stress
- Conduct your bank account within limits (with or w/out o/d)- do not go beyond available balances
- Ensure all automatic payments & direct debits are honored. Have a good excuse for missing out on a payment. Keep track of related events.
- Try and reduce the number of operational accounts-save on fees + additional paperwork – also makes managing account simpler, lesser paperwork
- If you have a credit card, use it wisely-pay in full every month & file statements
(u r paying fees for the credit card-use the credit card wisely)
- Pay credit card bills on time – even if you have to just make the minimum payment
- Try not to have more than 1 credit card
- File your credit card statements
- Try not to borrow externally unless essential for your day-to-day living
- All forms of borrowing can hurt your application and your borrowing ability, your deposit and your repayment ability
- Do not guarantee a 3rd party loan or hire purchase account
- Keep your credit file CLEAN
- Get all your income coming to your bank account-even if u r paid in cash
- Do not change jobs too often – if you do , justify reasons for changing jobs
- File all pay slips/contracts, employment offer letters
- Copies of your id to be kept handy-passport/drivers license
- If boarding or renting, try and pay through your account
- If receiving board, receive through your account
YES…BEFORE HOUSE-HUNTING GET YOUR LOAN APRE-APPROVED
CALL MORTGAGE MANTRA.THESE ARE JUST A FEW TIPS…MORE IN THE WEEKS TO COME.
CAN NOW BORROW 95% OF PP AND LEF CAN BE CAPITALISED
NEW AGENCY STARTING TO SELL PROPERTY, CHARGING ONLY 2.95%.
HOUSE SALES IN NZ 3252(3666) IN JANUARY 2011, IN AUCKLAND 1115(1428 IN DECEMBER 2010) 4397 IN DECEMBER 2010.